Hazelwood PTSA Scholarship Application
$1,000.00 to be applied toward the recipient’s first year’s tuition in any accredited college or university.
Application Due Date:
Postmarked by Friday, April 26, 2019
1. Graduating senior
2. Attended Hazelwood Elementary School in Newcastle, Washington
3. Actively participated in school and the community
4. Has a grade point average of 3.0 or better
Please provide the following information. Responses are to be submitted separately from this sheet and must be typed.
1. Your contact information including: a. Name b. Address c. Phone number d. E-mail address (if applicable)
2. Copy of High School Transcript identifying your GPA
3. What are your college plans? (Attending? Area of Study?)
4. List school and community activities in which you have participated including any offices you have held or awards you have received.
5. Describe how your Hazelwood Elementary School years influenced you in high school and include some of the highlights from Hazelwood (maximum one page).
6. Attach a letter of reference from a current teacher, counselor, or administrator of your high school that specifically identifies your academic success and your participation in school and the community.
Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Hazelwood Elementary School
Attn: Hazelwood PTSA Scholarship Committee
7100 – 116th Avenue SE Newcastle, WA 98056