Mustang Stampede Fun Run 2019
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:15 am
The annual PTSA Fall Fun Run is one of the biggest ways we support the school with grants that the school relies on for academic support, field trips, music, PE and recess equipment, science programs and much more. In partnership, we can bridge the budget gap, to provide additional resources and learning experiences for the children at Hazelwood.
We want every family to participate! Every donation counts, even $5!
In addition to being an important fundraiser, the Fun Run is a really wonderful and FUN event for our Hazelwood community. Again this year we will utilize an electronic system to keep accurate track of laps! This means no manual marking laps on race bibs…parents can enjoy the fun, racing and cheer on the runners.
Our Fun Run goal this year is $29,000!
There are several opportunities for students to win prizes for running the most laps, raising the most in pledge money, the class that collectively runs the most laps, etc. Prizes will include ice cream parties, pizza parties and much more! Stay tuned for more details later this month.
- Donations are due October 10th! Pledges can be done online or on the paper pledge sheet. (or both!)
- All students will receive a Hazelwood Fun Run T-shirt. Shirts will be distributed in class the morning of the Fun Run.
Pledges can be donated online through PledgeStar!
PledgeStar, an easy to use, web-based fundraising system. It’s very quick to set up your own page and then request pledges from family and friends.
To get started:
- Go to: http://pledgestar.com/hazelwood
- Enter your name and email address, click REGISTER
- Follow the instructions to set up your own fundraising page.
- Once you identify who you want to ask for pledges, and input contact information, the system will automatically email the pledge request where they can make a secure credit card donation online.
You get notified when pledges are made and can track your progress online.
In addition, look for paper pledges in the red folders for families who prefer using a paper system.
Questions? We are here to help! Please email the PTSA Fun Run team at firstname.lastname@example.org.