- $10 per skater includes skate rental
- Party Room – Cookies, hot drinks and a place to sit and/or store your rented items provided.
- If desired, you may bring your own helmet, knee pads, etc.
We are looking for a volunteer(s) to run Skate Nights 2018-2019. No experience required! You will be paid in cookies, hot chocolate, and lots and lots of smiles. Please help keep this tradition alive in years to come.
- Skate Night is a chance for kids to meet up outside of school, teachers to hang out with their kids without pressure, and a time for parents to get to know one another.
- It is a low maintenance event with a simple formula that yields nothing but big smiles and some funds for the PTSA to give back to the school.
Not sure what it’s all about? Interested in possibly getting your feet wet in a PTSA event? Have ideas to make Skate Night even better? Contact Liz Mitchell at email@example.com for more information.