Everyone is welcome! Members are able to vote!
Meetings are generally held every month from 6:30-7:30pm (*unless otherwise noted) currently via Zoom & In-person. Everyone is welcome to attend!
Families, teachers, school leadership, and community members come join us to learn about our school and PTSA activities.
Note: To be eligible to vote at a General PTSA Meeting, you must sign-up or renew your annual PTSA Membership for the ’22-’23 School Year! http://hazelwoodptsa.org/get-involved/join/
Information for Next Meeting:
Date: Tuesday, September 13th
Time: 6:30pm- 7:30pm
Location: In-person at Hazelwood & via Zoom -login information below
Notes & Action Items:
- ALL ARE WELCOME: Everyone in our Hazelwood Community belongs and is encouraged to attend!
- PTSA VOTING: To be eligible to vote, you must have renewed your Annual PTSA Membership for this academic year 2022-2023. Become a Member (hazelwoodptsa.org)
- FREE CHILD CARE: Will graciously be donated by Right At School
–>Advanced Registration Required by 9/7, 5pm
Join the September 13th General Membership Meeting by Zoom:
*No Pre-registration is required*
General Membership Meeting dates for the 2022/2023 school year:
- September 13th from 6:30-7:30pm
- October 19th from 6:30-7:30pm
- January 10th from 6:30-7:30pm
- March 15th from 6:30-7:30pm
- May 17th from 6:30-7:30pm
- June 15th from 6:30-7:30pm
NOTE: No PTSA Meetings are currently planned for the following months, due to a large number of district scheduled school breaks & holidays:
- November 2022
- December 2022
- February 2023
- April 2023
Participation Makes Possible.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Current meeting minutes can be made available upon request by emailing email@example.com.