The Fun Run is a School wide community event PTSA sponsors where scholars get to get active and exercise while raising funds to support the school.
- Pledges can be done online or on the paper pledge sheet. (or both!)
- All students will receive a Hazelwood Fun Run T-shirt. Shirts will be
distributed in class the morning of the Fun Run.
Pledges can be donated online through PledgeStar!
PledgeStar, an easy to use, web-based fundraising system. It’s very quick to set up your own page and then request pledges from family and friends.
To get started:
- Go to: http://pledgestar.com/hazelwood
- Enter your name and email address, click REGISTER
- Follow the instructions to set up your own fundraising page.
- Once you identify who you want to ask for pledges, and input contact information, the system will automatically email the pledge request where they can make a secure credit card donation online.
You get notified when pledges are made and can track your progress online.
In addition, look for paper pledges in the red folders for families who prefer using a paper system.
Questions? We are here to help! Please email the PTSA Fun Run team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pledges can be done online.