Hazelwood PTSA Running Club
- Final date for registration and sign-up for the Hazelwood Elementary group roster is Thursday, November 16th (this week).
- Packet pick-up will be at The Westin Hotel on Friday, November 24th between 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM. All runners need their packet and to wear their bib number.
- On race day, we will be meeting near the KCTS building at Republican Street and and 5th Avenue N, starting at 8:30AM.
General Information about Hazelwood Running Club:
Hazelwood PTSA Running Club is open for all Hazelwood students registered for the Seattle
Children’s Kids Marathon on November 25, 2017. The Seattle Children’s Kids Marathon is a
structured event for children to complete a 26.2 mile marathon, “one mile at a time.”
Friday mornings: Now thru Nov. 17th, 9:00 to 9:45am
Location: Hazelwood School (on the playground).
More Information: visit Seattle Children’s Kids Marathon website. Parents are welcome to stay and run (or cheer). And if parents would like to officially volunteer to come on various weeks to help lead the group, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
How to participate?
- Register for the Seattle Children’s Kids Marathon:
a. Select School Group – Hazelwood Elementary
b. Use Group Keyword – MUSTANGSRUN
- Help your child complete their Miles@Home.
- Optionally – Sign up for a progress tracker (links on the Seattle Marathon homepage).
- Meet at the playground on late-start Fridays before school at 9:00AM. – Awards and 1m run.
|Week (Ending Friday)||Miles@Home||Miles@School||Total Miles|
|Week 1 – Sept 1||0||1||1|
|Week 1 – Sept 8th||1||1||3|
|Week 1 – Sept 15th||1||1||5|
|Week 1 – Sept 22nd||1||1||7|
|Week 1 – Sept 29th||1||1||9|
|Week 1 – Oct 6th||2||NO SCHOOL||11|
|Week 1 – Oct 13th||1||1||13|
|Week 1 – Oct 20th||1||1||15|
|Week 1 – Oct 27th||1||1||17|
|Week 1 – Nov 3rd||2||NO SCHOOL||19|
|Week 1 – Nov 10th||2||NO SCHOOL||21|
|Week 1 – Nov 17th||1||1||23|
|Week 1 – Nov 24th||2||NO SCHOOL||25|
|Week 1 – Nov 25 th||1.2||Run!!||26.2|
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org