Staff Appreciation Week: May 7th – 11th
Help us say “Thank You” to our Hazelwood family of teachers & staff.
How can I show appreciation?
- Have your kids write notes of thanks to all staff members they have contact with (don’t forget the bus drivers!).
- Bring their teachers flowers (garden flowers are just fine!).
- Personalize a gift, review the Staff Favorites and wish-lists here. (Don’t see your staff member listed? Email the committee, see email address below)
- Donate to “Stock the Staff Lounge” throughout the week. Bring food and beverages that keep the teachers and staff going during the day. Ideas, click here
- Donate to the Staff Lunch (Wednesday, May 9th): dessert donations from K-2 families and drink donations from 3-5 families
- Volunteer to help the Staff Appreciation Committee, email http://hazelwoodptsa.org/programs/staff-appreciation/
The Staff Appreciation committee coordinates activities to support our wonderful Hazelwood staff. The committee is active throughout the school year. Examples of activities include organizing dinners on dates where staff has to stay late at school and stocking the lounge with paper goods and healthy snacks. The entire Hazelwood community helps out by contributing to these events pot-luck style.